TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF "CEBIOFORUM 2019"”
1. The organizer of "CEBioForum 2019 " (hereinafter referred to as Forum), is 8 Business Sp. z o.o. having its registered office in Łódź at ul. Rewolucji 1905 r. 9/ 3U, 90-273 Łódź, registered in the Register of Enterprises of the National Court Register for the District Court for Łódź Śródmieście in Łódź Commercial Court, 20TH Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000457952, NIP (tax ID) number 7252066580, with the share capital of PLN 30 000.00 (in words: thirty thousand Polish zlotys), phone: + 48 881 300 888 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org hereinafter referred to as the Organizer.
2. All information about the Forum are available at www.cebioforum.com (hereinafter
referred to as the Website).
3. The Organizer's partners (hereinafter referred to as the Partners) at the organization of the Forum are the entities indicated on the Website.
4. These Terms and Conditions specify the terms of organization and participation in the Forum.
5. The Forum will be held on 15-16 May 2019. in Expo-Łódź al. Politechniki 4, 93-590 Łódź
Terms of participation in the Forum
6. Participation in the Forum is paid, voluntary and open to all natural persons that are 18 years old and full legal capacity after presentation of a ticket to enter the Forum (hereinafter referred to as the Ticket) in line with these Terms and Conditions. The aforementioned natural persons participating in the Forum will be hereinafter referred to as the Participants.
7. The tickets are paid for according to the prices published on the website.
8. Tickets are personal and cannot be sold or transferred. Each Ticket authorizes one person to
enter the Forum and remit it for one registered ID.
9. In order to purchase the Tickets, a potential Participant is obliged to fill in the registration form available on the Website and make the respective payment.
10. Within the registration form, the Participant is obliged to provide the following personal
data (hereinafter referred to the Personal Data): Name, Last Name, Represented Company/Organization, Type of Organization, Position Held, Telephone Number, E-mail, VAT Invoice Data: Name, Street, Postal Code, City, State, NIP (Tax Identification Number)
11. The Participant's consent to providing the above mentioned personal data in the registration form is necessary and needed to register the Participant and his or her participation in the Forum.
12. In the case of doubts concerning the Participant's an identity or the data provided thereby, the Organizer may request a document to be presented, confirming their authenticity or the Participant's identity.
13. In justified cases, in particular in the case of providing false or incomplete information, the Organizer is authorized to refuse issuing the ticket to the Participant or cancel an issued Ticket.
14. The Organizer shall notify the Participant about qualifying him or her to participation in the Forum or a negative decision, and shall transfer the ticket in the electronic form, to the e-mail address specified in the registration form. Detailed principles of participation in the Forum
15. The Forum will be held from 9.30 to 17.30. Presence in the venue of the Forum outside
the opening hours is allowed only with the consent of the Organizer.
16. On the day of the Forum, the ticket holder receives a personal ID that authorizes them to move within Expo-Łódź where the Forum is being held. The Forum Participant is obliged to hold the personal ID transferred thereto at all times while present in the venue where the Forum is being held and is obliged to present it when requested by the Organizer's representative. Entry to the rooms where the Forum is being held shall be granted only to participants with a personal ID. Any persons not being able to present their personal ID while being present in the Forum's venue when requested by the Organizer's representative can be forced to immediately leave Expo-Łódź. Any persons who have lost or otherwise miss their personal ID can receive a duplicate thereof.
17. All the participants taking part in the Forum are obliged to respect order and third party rights. Each Participant is obliged to observe any commonly binding laws, including OHS principles and fire protection regulations being in force in the facilities where the Forum is being held as well as any organizational and technical instructions and orders of the Organizer's representatives.
18. Any Participants will not be admitted to the area of the Forum if they are behaving aggressively, are under the influence of alcohol or psychoactive substances, and, in the event of detecting any such behavior, they can be removed from the Forum's venue.
19. Within of the Forum's venue it is forbidden to run any marketing activities of one's own or third party services, unless the Organizer has expressed their prior written consent thereto.
20. Within the Forum it is forbidden to popularize any content conflicting with the law or the
principles of social coexistence.
21. Within the facilities where the Forum is being held, it is forbidden to record sound and
image as well as make photographs without the Organizer's written consent.
22. The Organizer reserves a possibility to remove any person breaching these Terms and Conditions from the Forum's venue without the right to return to the Forum's venue or request any costs or outlays incurred in connection with participation in the Forum to be reimbursed.
23. The Organizer reserves a possibility to remove any person breaching these Terms and Conditions from the Forum's venue without the right to return to the Forum's venue or request any costs or outlays incurred in connection with participation in the Forum to be reimbursed.
24. The Organizer reserves a possibility to remove any person breaching these Terms and Conditions from the Forum's venue without the right to return to the Forum's venue or request any costs or outlays incurred in connection with participation in the Forum to be reimbursed.
26. In the event of no acceptance of any of the Terms and Conditions, the possibility to
participate in the Forum shall be excluded.
27. In the cases covered by the present Terms and Conditions and other ones, the Polish law
28. The Court competent to examine disputes arising in connection with the Participant's
participation in the Forum is the competent court at the Organizer's seat.
29. In the event that the Forum is not held for reasons beyond control of the Organizer, the
Participant shall not be authorized to compensation or return of any expenses related to
participation in the Forum.
30. The Organizer determines the Forum program and has the right to change it also on the
day when the Forum is being held, also has the right to change the time schedule of the program, order of the speeches and change the speakers.
31. The Organizer shall not be liable for the Participant's impossibility to participate in theForum, if caused by force majeure or through the fault of the Participant.